- High quality old type AT 350 Watt power supply unit with older specifications (white wire -5Volt rail, P8, P9 connector, But NO P10 connector). Used in legacy computers using AT technology, HDD Storage enclosure, Shopping mall kiosks, Amusement industry. (Gaming machines, Video games, Arcade games), Legacy industrial control platform, Plant control system and more...
- With one efficient 12cm cooling fan. Not suitable for slim chassis where the fan may be obstructed by the PC lid.
- Quiet and reliable. Made by Macron.
- AT PSUs have been discontinued. This PSU is not an original AT PSU, it is a modified ATX PSU with AT specifications.
See at the bottom of this page for more useful links about PSUs.
|Main connector||P8 & P9 6pin connectors. (Adapter attached to a 20 connector). Cable length: 65cm. Optional P10 connector with +3.3Volt Orange wires or with +5Volt Red wires. Check your original connector wire colour or check label next to motherboard P10 socket, then select suitable P10 option when ordering.|
|Floppy (berg)||2 Connectors|
|4Pin 12V P4||1 Connector|
|8pin 12V EPS||Order this optional adapter if required.|
|6pin PCI-E||Order this optional adapter if required.|
|8pin PCI-E||Order this optional adapter if required.|
|Output Voltage and Current Rating|
|Input||230V, 4A, 50Hz. Only suitable in 230Volt countries.|
|Ventilation||1x 120mm quite fan on top of PSU. May not be suitable for slim chassis where the lid may block the air flow. See alternative PSU if necessary.|
|Measurements HxWxD||85x150x140mm (3.3"x5.9"x5.5")|
|Weight (Net / Gross)||2 / 2.3kg|
|Single Packing||Single box: 250x200x100mm (9.8"x7.9"x3.9"), 2.5kg.|
|Bulk Packing||Box of 10 Pcs: 520x420x220mm (20.5"x16.5"x8.7"), 24Kg.|
|Warranty||1 Year RTB|
|Return||Return this item intact within 14 days if unsuitable or unwanted. The buyer is responsible for all postage charges unless otherwise agreed.|
|Item Condition||Brand new|
|Remarks||-High quality Standard AT 350 Watt power supply unit with white wire -5Volt rail. Suitable for older ATX computers with ISA Bus. Optional P10 6pin connector. -Used in legacy computers using AT technology, HDD Storage enclosure, Shopping mall kiosks, Amusement industry. (Gaming machines, Video games, Arcade games), Legacy industrial control platform, Plant control system and more... -P8 and P9 connectors MUST be plugged in so that the black wires are side by side (together in the center). Failure to do so may damage the board. -Some systems without motherboard do not require the P8 & P9 connectors which can be left unused. -Some systems do not require the On/Off switch which can simply be left switched ON and tied up safely inside the machine. The switch is also removable and can be replaced by another one (terminal block size: 9x0.6mm). -AT PSUs traditionally have a Monitor Outlet but a standard PC/Kettle power cord can be used to power the monitor directly from the Mains instead. You can use a twin power cord to minimize cabling. -This PSU comes with a fan on top, which may not be suitable for slim chassis such as a 2U rackmount where the lid will obstruct the air flow. See alternative PSU in our shop if required.|
- Product Code: MPT-350P(AT)
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £44.00