Power Supply Unit (PSU) main cable extensions and adapters with 20 and 24pin connectors.
Used to connect the PSU to the motherboard. Seven types of products to choose from:
1) 20pin extension (20pin to 20pin extension). 20cm long.
Used when a PSU 20pin main cable is too short.
2) 24pin extension (24pin to 24pin extension). 14.5cm long.
Used when a PSU 24pin main cable is too short.
3) 20 to 24pin adapter. 14.5cm long.
Used on a 20pin PSU connector, when a motherboard comes with a 24pin socket.
4) 24 top 20pin adapter. 14.5cm long.
Used on a 24pin PSU connector, when a motherboard comes with a 20pin socket.
5) 24 to 20+4pin adapter. 14.5cm long.
Versatile cable used as a 24pin extension or as a 24 to 20pin adapter.
6) 20 to mini 24pin adapter. 14.5cm long.
Used to connect a standard 20pin PSU connector (52mm wide) to an HP Pavilion board requiring a mini 24pin connector (37mm wide).
|Measurements HxWxD||All cables measure around 14.5cm long. (except the 20pin extension which measures 20cm long). Cable length may vary slightly without prior notice.|
|Item Condition||Brand new|
|Remarks||Remark (see photos): A 24pin connector can be plugged into a 20pin socket providing there is no components in the way. A PSU connector with 20+4pin can be used on all motherboards with a 20pin as well as a 24pin socket.|
PSU main cable extensions & adaptorsWith 20pin, 24pin, mini 24pin connector
- Brand: Kate & McKenzie
- Product Code: PSU main cable extensions & adaptors
- Availability: In Stock
VAT deducted for EU businesses & World customers.
- Ex Tax: £3.00
- 10 or more £3.00