- 40mm to 120mm fans. Twin fans available. Select fan from the option drop down list.
- Most fans have a 3pin motherboard connector (with tachometer or speed controller). Some fan have a 4pin PSU Molex connector with NO tachometer. Some fan have 2 types of connectors.
- Note that a 3pin motherboard connector can be plugged into a 4pin PWM motherboard header (and vice versa), but the tachometer will not work so the fan will spin constantly at full speed. If a 3pin to 4pin Molex PSU adaptor is used, the tachometer will not work.
- Bearing: All fans are Sleeve bearing fans.
- Supplied with screws.
|Brand||Various brands and models available.|
|Measurements HxWxD||40, 50, 60, 80, 90 & 120mm fans. Thickness: 10, 15 & 25mm. Tween 40, 50 and 60mm fans available. 2 fans share the same 3pin connector.|
|Item Condition||Brand new.|
|Remarks||-12volt fans may be used under 6 to 12volts at reduced speed. Fans have a 3pin motherboard connector with tachometer (speed controller) or have a 4pin PSU Molex connector with NO tachometer. Order an adapter if required.|
Computer Case Fans40mm to 120mm Fans. from £3
- Brand: Kate & McKenzie
- Product Code: Computer Case Fans
- Availability: In Stock
VAT deducted for EU businesses & World customers.
- Ex Tax: £2.00